What are Push Notifications?
A notification is a message that pops up on the user's device. Notifications can be triggered locally by an open application, or they can be "pushed" from the server to the user even when the app is not running. They allow your users to opt-in to timely updates and allow you to effectively re-engage users with customized content. Introduction to Push Notifications
To receive push notifications:
- You must allow notifications.
- You must subscribe to a service.
- The subscription is stored for future use.
Push Notifications from KenHaggerty.Com.
- You can send yourself push notifications for testing and verification.
- I will send push notifications of new and updates to articles, topics, and projects.
PWA is Not Supported.
This browser does not support progressive web applications.
New option for Chrome and Edge desktop browsers.
Check for blocked notifications on the right of the address bar.
Allow for this site.
Current Provider's Subscription: